• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC Signature optiwhite rimless...

Is there a price for just the tanks?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If that is so then I would say it is a good buy.

I dont really like the look of Juwel cabinet style, but the quality is not bad at all. The japense ADA "clean lines" style is much more appealing to my mind. So yes, TMC offering is looking good. :)

I would like to replace my Dennerle 60 with one of these tanks, the question is can i get the permission to do so, or will I get my head bitten off.

They're meant to be nice but the glass strikes me as thin? I have a 60x45x45 and it's got 10mm glass and was told it wouldn't be safe to make it any thinner, something I contacted Pilkingtons glass about and they confirmed.

That's not true garuf. I build 600x45x45 tanks with 8mm and could easily get away with 6mm. I do my 450 cubes at 6mm too and their safe as houses ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

DC aquariums up here said 10mm for a 450mm cube, braceless, opti-white.

Which surprised me somewhat as i was going in based on looking at thinner ADA tanks and my P@Q nano opti which is 5/6mm i think....

Are there not several suppliers of "opti" type glass? Would they not all have different recommendations dependant on the flex-strength and load testings of their specific low iron glass formula?

Back