• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Why can`t I grow Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis

:) found the thread when googling for the plant mate. I want a new carpet from elcharis sp mini as its not growing dense enough for my liking. Not sure whether LB will be grow too big in terms of height for my tank though.. thats why im in two minds whether or not to give it a go.

:lol: Google had better of put my thread at the top of the page? Have you been cutting the Eleocharis back? I found with Parvula it needs trimming hard and frequently to get it compact. Mine is very dense now, it`s taken a while to get there but I`m happy with the look.

IMG_0313.jpg

Quetzalcoatl said:
:lol: Google had better of put my thread at the top of the page? Have you been cutting the Eleocharis back? I found with Parvula it needs trimming hard and frequently to get it compact. Mine is very dense now, it`s taken a while to get there but I`m happy with the look.

IMG_0313.jpg

Very lush mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever have any luck with this? I just recd a fairly large portion and am going to try it in a couple of tanks.....fingers crossed

Back