• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: Ryuoh Lagoon [Invisible spraybar!]

Spray bar power!!!!

027a2325-eac9-6039.jpg

Almost hitting front with a 500mm spraybar :)

027a2325-eb5c-9008.jpg

Re: Ryuoh Lagoon [Invisible spraybar!]

faizal said:
Man,...i love these shots !!! :D

Ha,
Unfortunately, being straight from iPhone they look gritty and unpolished!

But I suppose in a way, its showing 'the truth'

:)

Re: Ryuoh Ravine

Out of interest Nat, do you have a black background you could try ? I have a feeling it might look quite cool :thumbup:

Hey,

Thanks again Harry. Yeah its growing a bit on them rocks at the moment, I keep dosing excel to keep carbon availability up and prevent anything else.

Chris, believe it or not, I actually tried a black towel behind the diffusing background tonight before you posted! Weird!

Didn't look good because of the way I had done it but I too think the black background could be a good idea.

Will try get some tomorrow mate,

Hey guys,

Just an update on how things are going.

I've added the following fish so far

- 7 x Danio margaritatus (Celestial Pearl Danio)
- 5 x Boraras maculatus (Dwarf Rasbora)
- 4 x Otocinclus Catfish
- 2 x Otocinclus sp. Zebra

& some Cherry shrimp.

More will be getting added to that this weekend I want to add another 13 CPD, 15 Dwarf Rasbora and some Amano Shrimp. I went today but they were really busy when I eventually wanted serving, of which I don't do well.. Wait.

The Black background has I believe come up trumps. I think it really shows off the shape of the rockwork and shows off the greens very well ( & kinda stops you noticing the Diatom algae outbreak!! :lol: )
FTS:
bfc6480e.jpg

Fishy Hang Out:
6f6d11a1.jpg

Follow da leader, leader,leader, follow da leader:
2a259a03.jpg

Been cleaning the brown yuckky strands everyday for about a week now. Can't seem to keep on top.

Anyway, thats ya lot.

Wow, background has made a huge difference looks so green now. Might have to try black on.mine.

Looking good. Do you have snails, and do your shrimp attack the diatoms? Know otos do, so I hear?

sr20det said:
Wow, background has made a huge difference looks so green now. Might have to try black on.mine.

Looking good. Do you have snails, and do your shrimp attack the diatoms? Know otos do, so I hear?

Hey,

Thanks, I have some Red Ramshorns on the way. They won't overrun the tank unless lots of excess food is available will they? I like the thought of them but don't want millions.

Shrimp and Ottos do go at them like, but out of all of them I think the Amano is particularly good. Which is why I went to purchase some, coupled with the fact they are handsome little fellas :D

Back