• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano lecture and workshop in Aarhus, Denmark

Definitely more than 2 Luis.
To change a name with ryanair some time ago cost 30 quid so should be about that now as well.
I will start looking for accommodation shortly.

ghostsword said:
I'll take a sleeping bag, easier that way! So two people from the UK? :)

Better than none I guess. :)

Are they supplying anything to sleep on .. i.e cot/mattress ? how much ?

Are you going to gala dinner saturday night ... what do you wear to something like this :oops:

Pete

I booked the lot! :) I think that we have a dormitory to sleep at, but even if on floor.

:)

Gala dinner. What to dress? Maybe jeans, all stars and shirt, maybe a Leather tie, the ones with elastic! :)

Cool that it is a few people going, thought that I had to drink alone. :)

wasn't sure if it would be a suited & booted affair :oops: :oops: ... I guess whatever you fancy then :thumbup:

I'm sure I could manage to keep you company for a couple of shandys .. wouldn't like to see you drink on your own ;) :angelic:

What with you being from the 'smoke' & me from the 'sticks' I don't have a clue what we'd talk about thou :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Pete

ghostsword said:
I booked the lot! :) I think that we have a dormitory to sleep at, but even if on floor.
From what I read is on the floor of a gymnasium, and only for Saturday night, if people arrive on Friday that is not going to work out too well!

Hi All.

Have emailed the hall directly & have been told by Lars Felby ( manager ) he's amenable to letting us stay Fri/Sat/Sun as needed @ £5.50 or £8.30 including breakfast :clap: The only restriction is we have to be out by 7am on Monday - I believe most of you are returning Friday pm ( I'm returning Monday morning ) so not a problem :!:
There are no beds/mats/bedding supplied - bring what you need :!: The hall will not be locked so anything valuable will need to be kept with you although I think things like passports etc might be able to be left with Lars , who also may be persuaded to give us a key to get in/out ( evenings ? ) at a cost - sounds as though he enjoys a few beers :wideyed: :lol: i hope you're not all tea total by the sound of it :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Anybody interested , let me know :thumbup:

Cheers

Pete.

Theres already a visit to tropica on the plan for the weekend. But you were thinking of a trip for you British guys alone?

Back