• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AGA 2011 3rd Place 60-120L!! 60cm iwagumi scape

Re: 60cm iwagumi scape

Absolutely stunning! It has just got better and better.

My favourite scape for a long while, at least since Stu's Lava Rock Scape anyway...

I have to agree, HC in inert sand is quite an achievement in this day and age. Also, I had some reservations about the uneven ground level at the front, but once the HC has grown in, it works and works quite well. Beautiful tank!

thanks everyone

keeping hydrocotyle under control is a real chore...
DSCN2912.jpg

otocinclus
DSCN2905.jpg

The tanks doing really well and the HC and hydrocotyle need to be trimmed at least every 1 or 2 weeks:
DSCN2940.jpg

just trimmed around the edges i'll do a mow next week:
DSCN2948.jpg

pearling after a waterchange
DSCN2950.jpg

DSCN2949.jpg

Nice scape, a very striking design.
HC looks super healthy as well.

Cheers,
James

nice work ice, that is looking very cool indeed. Probably one of the best Ive seen in a while.

60cm iwagumi scape

icepotato89 said:
thanks! actually this tank just got me a job at my favorite LFS here in melbourne. i'm going to be setting up all the new planted display tanks. high and low tech, iwagumi, driftwood scapes, jungle scapes and possibly doing a rescape on a 10x4x4ft monster! my dream job and it pays well too!!

Not surprised! Is seriously lovely

icepotato89 said:
thanks, here's the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/empty-PET...item3a68473d78

i found out that i can't keep the excel in these bottles because they're transparent which is bad for the glutaraldyhyde, so i put it back in the seachem bottle but put on the pump dispenser from the ebay bottle on so its still easy to dose

Hi, can you tell me who the seller is for these bottles as the link is dead now - I am looking to get some of these.

This scape is amazing my friend!

Back