• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano lecture and workshop in Aarhus, Denmark

Hi All.

Any more thoughts on what we're going to do about accommodation ... I know it's still 4 months away but beginning to get a bit twitchy :oops: ... Just in case it's busy ... I've never been but I imagine it's VERY cold in Denmark in oct. :wideyed:

Cheers

Pete

Billypete said:
Hi All.

Any more thoughts on what we're going to do about accommodation ... I know it's still 4 months away but beginning to get a bit twitchy :oops: ... Just in case it's busy ... I've never been but I imagine it's VERY cold in Denmark in oct. :wideyed:

Cheers

Pete

It's not that cold... It's normally around 10-15 degrees daytime in october. :D

JEK said:
Billypete said:
Hi All.

Cheers

Pete

It's not that cold... It's normally around 10-15 degrees daytime in october. :D

I like the sound of that ... A bit like our 'summer' so far :thumbdown: ... But I think I'd still rather a nice , warm , cost bed :thumbup: :D

Same here. I asked them about it a few months ago, and they said they had some problems with the system, and that they will contact me when it is up and running. I have not heard back yet.

Wow didn't think that you UKAPS guys would be joining this. Thouht Amano was going to the UK aswell?
It will for sure be great to get faces on all the different scapes and posters. I'll be there. Already booked. I would offer a couch or an airmatress but i live a bit away and maybe will be staying at a relative.
For accomodations of you guys still need it I resently stayed at a rented house about 10 guys. I don't believe its too far away if you are renting cars anyway. Otherwise it may be. Search for Bissely on Google. Its a villa near a big lake with room for 10 i think.

But see you guys there. Bring some pens. Ill be wanting some autographs :D

Oh another thing we got this site in denmark: akvarieplanter.dk. Danish version of UKAPS. If you get in trouble with accomodations make a profile and ask for some help. All very friendly and helpful. Many people from that area so some might be able to help out. But make a profile anyway and join our community. Google translate might be needed :D

I can not afford to go either at the moment.
FIngers crossed my situation changes between now and the dates.

Back