• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Kodama (??) - Wabi - Choosing Fish??

john starkey said:
Hi Gill,i din't mean to pry,but do you suffer from some sort of illness :?: ,as you say you have fallen over a few time's,

john.

No Worries, Chemical Imbalance and Vertigo to start the list with.

One of the Main Reasons I am No Longer allowed A Debit/Credit Card. As Forget where/what i have spent (07'-09'), And only allowed Paypal(ebay). It also Drives me to hunt for bargains, as I know I can't spend alot.

Gill said:
john starkey said:
Hi Gill,i din't mean to pry,but do you suffer from some sort of illness :?: ,as you say you have fallen over a few time's,

john.

No Worries, Chemical Imbalance and Vertigo to start the list with.

One of the Main Reasons I am No Longer allowed A Debit/Credit Card. As Forget where/what i have spent (07'-09'), And only allowed Paypal(ebay). It also Drives me to hunt for bargains, as I know I can't spend alot.

Oh mate,sorry too hear that,i hope it's not too restrictive for you,

take care,john.

Re: Kodama (??) - Wabi

Nothing really to update this week, Just keeping an eye out for a Biorb to pop up nearby. The Glass on the 30L Bowls in Range did not look that good, so a No No.

bio-orbs are acrylic, if there are only a few scratches, they are easily removable. Hope you find one soon mate!

ghostsword said:
That Killifish should have acclimatised first, dropping into water like that is very bad. At minimum 30 minutes drip acclimatisation would be needed. :)

No Worries, I use a Fintro Acclimator - takes about 20-30 Mins to slowly Acclimate using a Membrane

Gill said:
ghostsword said:
That Killifish should have acclimatised first, dropping into water like that is very bad. At minimum 30 minutes drip acclimatisation would be needed. :)

No Worries, I use a Fintro Acclimator - takes about 20-30 Mins to slowly Acclimate using a Membrane

:) I was referring to the fish jumping from the puddle to the river.. On the video. :)

However I will check that the Fintro Acclimator is, if it makes the aclimatisation easier.

Yeah, I bought them from Maidenhead Aquatics (Own Brand). A Really great invention. Like a V Large Fry Basket with a membrane to slowly allow water acclimate. You add the Fish to the lower section, Once full it sinks to the bottom and the fish swim out. If you want to acclimate for longer, or if the fish needs it. Then lift it up and allow water to drain out and repeat process.

ghostsword said:

ghostsword said:
I was referring to the fish jumping from the puddle to the river.. On the video. :)

:lol: :clap:

ghostsword said:
Thanks, I do like that. Only one issue, so water from the shop will get into the tank as well. Will check MA in Morden, which is the closest to me, as they do not sell online.

Yeah that is the Only Issue with it, Other than that it works great. If you don't want that to Happen you can always use it in a bucket and then add the fish to the tank. For £3.99 it is good value.
For the TMC tank I use something similar. A Water bottle cut in half and then poke a few holes in it to do the same process.

Nothing to Update, Still growing plants and Other sprigs to add to it.
Not found a Biorb yet, but I don't give up and Bidding feverishly on all I can Find within My Locale.
It will be done, but not any time soon.

Back