• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New 4ft journal The Island 2 updated 11/09/2011 HELP

Re: New 4ft journal The Island 2

Hi chilly,it's called Tonys 'Peacocks Crypt' ,take a look in the journals lower down,there is a link in his sigg,

john.

chilled84 said:
stuworrall said:
very nice tank chilled, that will grow in a treat :)
Thanks stu, Did you ever get the filter brackets?
nope, lost in time at a royal mail depot somewhere! It doesnt matter now as im connecting the filter up with glassware and clear pipe so all sorted :)

stuworrall said:
chilled84 said:
stuworrall said:
very nice tank chilled, that will grow in a treat :)
Thanks stu, Did you ever get the filter brackets?
nope, lost in time at a royal mail depot somewhere! It doesnt matter now as im connecting the filter up with glassware and clear pipe so all sorted :)

Thats realy anoying. 2 sets i sent. I dont understand it. I have had plants go missing to the last few weeks. Its gota be someone in my local office pinching this stuff. Very odd.

stuworrall said:
they must have been really disapointed to find they had nicked two sets of fluval hose clamps! unless of course its an evil scaper mastermind who is now getting your plant collection too :(

Ha Ha Yeah, I did think that. His/her face when they open them to find some funny looking clamps. Why didnt they just reseal it and send it on. Gits lol.

Little update.

image421e.jpg

image422w.jpg

New 4ft journal The Island 2

Great layout with the wood. Have you just pushed them into the substrate or have you tied them together?
This is going to look great. What fish are you planning On keeping?

Mrmikey said:
Great layout with the wood. Have you just pushed them into the substrate or have you tied them together?
This is going to look great. What fish are you planning On keeping?

All the wood is pushed into the substrate, Im keeping all the fish i have in there now, Neons and a few other comunity fish i have hgad for yers. I do however plan on getting some more cardinal tetra's if i can find them cheap asd i want a shoal of around 50 of them. :D

chilled84 said:
All the wood is pushed into the substrate, Im keeping all the fish i have in there now, Neons and a few other comunity fish i have hgad for yers. I do however plan on getting some more cardinal tetra's if i can find them cheap asd i want a shoal of around 50 of them.

yeah thats what i do but i always seem to knock them when cleaning! 50... no wonder you want them cheap! dont know where you would find them but if you did they would look stunning.

Mrmikey said:
chilled84 said:
All the wood is pushed into the substrate, Im keeping all the fish i have in there now, Neons and a few other comunity fish i have hgad for yers. I do however plan on getting some more cardinal tetra's if i can find them cheap asd i want a shoal of around 50 of them.

yeah thats what i do but i always seem to knock them when cleaning! 50... no wonder you want them cheap! dont know where you would find them but if you did they would look stunning.

I found some, ut am struglingt sell sme suff on heetoraie th fnds, rying t sellapiec ofmanzi with no sucess. lol.

New 4ft journal The Island 2

I know I'm surprised that no one has bought it. Maybe drop the price of it and go for 40:) would u be able to breed them??? Are the easy to breed?

Mrmikey said:
I know I'm surprised that no one has bought it. Maybe drop the price of it and go for 40:) would u be able to breed them??? Are the easy to breed?

I am going to do just that and lower the price to 40 fothe manzi! Bargain.

I wont be able to breed them. lol. I wish. :D

Back