• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like last year the UKAPS team is doing our aquascaping workshops. They will scape a tank size 120*60*50 on both days. Last year the workshops were extremely well received.

LondonDragon said:
Dan Crawford said:
Hi folks, I've just had a chat to the good people at Hagen and they're going to supply a brand new Nano CO2 System to everyone who is bringing their nano to holland with us!
I will bring my square glass, does that count?

Whats the deal with this Dan, do we have to book to say were bring one?

Themuleous said:
Whats the deal with this Dan, do we have to book to say were bring one?
Well technically yes, it's for those who did a nano specifically for Vivarium as a bit of a thank you. Had you intended to bring yours?

Great news about co2 setup.
Wont need to carry my 6kg bottle :lol:
Looking forward to the workshops.
Anyone knows what happened to Mark (Arana) it looks like he had meeting place for all londoners.
If he is not coming and there are no more londoners with the tank i wouldnt mind to move the pick up point to mine :)

P.S. Forgot about Matt...

Hi All.
Am considering taking the car to join you guys ... Would anybody be interested in sharing the costs eg. Petrol ? Ferry 67euros- up to 4 people / hotel 2 nights - £120! £60 share ? ) or may consider stay at venue ( if still available ? ) 8e per night
Could travel from s.Wales any time after 2/3 pm on thurs back sun or mon .. Whatever suits !!
Not definite ... Depends if I can get enough interest ... After booking for Denmark ... Mrs bill will have a fit I spend loads on this as well :crazy:
Would being able to give you guys a hand ... Although only in a fetch/carry capacity as I'm not in your league ... Looking to learn whilst I'm with you :thumbup:
Depending how many ( if any ) come , I should have room in boot for various bits ;)
Hope you guys wouldn't mind me tagging along ... Please move this if you think it may get a better response elsewhere on forum

Cheers

Pete

Billypete said:
Hi All.
Am considering taking the car to join you guys ... Would anybody be interested in sharing the costs eg. Petrol ? Ferry 67euros- up to 4 people / hotel 2 nights - £120! £60 share ? ) or may consider stay at venue ( if still available ? ) 8e per night
Could travel from s.Wales any time after 2/3 pm on thurs back sun or mon .. Whatever suits !!
Not definite ... Depends if I can get enough interest ... After booking for Denmark ... Mrs bill will have a fit I spend loads on this as well :crazy:
Would being able to give you guys a hand ... Although only in a fetch/carry capacity as I'm not in your league ... Looking to learn whilst I'm with you :thumbup:
Depending how many ( if any ) come , I should have room in boot for various bits ;)
Hope you guys wouldn't mind me tagging along ... Please move this if you think it may get a better response elsewhere on forum

Cheers

Pete
I think it could indeed get more interest in general discussions...

It is all already happening THIS month!

My team is doing really overtime now to prepare everything, arrange final exhibitors requests and finalize the floorplan.

I can pormise you one thing; this will be the best edition so far.

So you all there!

I feel like a little kid in a sweet shop,I am so looking forward to this event,and the break from work will do me good,I hope they are selling stuff too,

John.

john starkey said:
I feel like a little kid in a sweet shop,I am so looking forward to this event,and the break from work will do me good,I hope they are selling stuff too,

John.

A kid in the sweet shop, that is exactly the feeling. I was told that there will be sales on site, so I am preparing to bring some stuff. :)

Also looking forward to see the UKAPS stand, and attending the workshops, got so much to learn .. :)

Yes yes yes...
And i am getting 7D on purpose before that one :D
I know there will be enough photography gurus :shifty:
And hoping to spend some cash on great stuff. That book of yours Dan, Amazon under the water is so amazing. Would like to get one there.
Maybe some unusual hardscape material.

Piece-of-fish said:
Yes yes yes...
And i am getting 7D on purpose before that one :D
I know there will be enough photography gurus :shifty:
And hoping to spend some cash on great stuff. That book of yours Dan, Amazon under the water is so amazing. Would like to get one there.
Maybe some unusual hardscape material.

I'll show how to set your 7D up,quick menu,s and so on,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back