• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Art of the Planted Aquarium Contest 2011

Great event and thanks to you guys for doing so much for the community. Events like this are so nice and they give lots of inspiration to other people.
I will repeat again it is a pity there is no contests in UK with such a huge community. Live contests would be great as well.
Well maybe some time soon.
Would be interesting to hear how you plan to grow in a big scape like that and transport it later?
:thumbup:

JEK said:
andyh said:
Looks like great fun!

I have to admit that pic 3 is my favourite, it looks awesome!

That's the danish team´s tank. :thumbup:

Hi,

Pic 3 is from Marcel Dykierek tank and he is the winner of the 3rd prize. He is also one of my employees :). So one of the Germans ;).

Best regards
Tobi

Tobi said:
JEK said:
andyh said:
Looks like great fun!

I have to admit that pic 3 is my favourite, it looks awesome!

That's the danish team´s tank. :thumbup:

Hi,

Pic 3 is from Marcel Dykierek tank and he is the winner of the 3rd prize. He is also one of my employees :). So one of the Germans ;).

Best regards
Tobi

Sorry, I must have got it wrong. :oops:
It's a nice 'scape anyway. :)

Hi All.
Well done George & Dan ... I personally prefer yours to any outside the top 3 or 4 ... but I'm sure you'll give them a much harder time next year now you know what is allowed !! .... When / where is that ??

Regards

Pete

Marco Aukes said:
that is a real shame, unfortunately there is no judging report on the contest, so you are not sure if it influences the judging.

By the way, I was unable to attend the show this year.
The judges had a 9 step list they followed, so even if it had an influence it was only 1/9th of the overall score. So it's better to be good all over rather than very good in a few! ;) But still I'd thought it a very nice scape - I was very close to bring back the root, but we left early unfortunaly and it would hav been a shame to take the root and destroy the scape :thumbdown:

George Farmer said:
Garuf said:
You came 3rd and they came 4th over all. The results are in the AoPAC thread on ASW.
Thanks, Gareth.

Do you have a link, please?
As I heard Denmark came 3rd and UK 4th in the IronScape!??

Back