• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks, I'm staying at the Mercure and have a room buddy sorted out to share the cost of the room (thanks Lisa!)

A twin room is approx £56 per night, and includes breakfast, so £23 each per night! (A double room is priced the same).

I'd suggest anyone else wanting to stay at the Mercure stick their names down here and find someone else to share a room and the cost with.

You read my mind Paulo.
Lets do it :)

Dan Crawford said:
I hope you're all as excited as me, UKAPS on tour BABY!
I'm not as excited as you Dan.
I'm MORE excited :D

Themuleous said:
So we def need accommodation fri and sat nights? No chance of staying at the show venue?
Sorry if i gave that impression, it was aimed at marko who asked for our dates. We can still stay at the venue :thumbup:

I'll go in twos if there's no venue floor space. Provided there's still room?

So is anyone going to stay on the venue? 46 to share per night sounds affordable and i guess majority will go for the hotel option.
As well where and when is the meeting point for Londoners?

Ok, checked the hotels webpage and it sounds like it could be nice to stay there. They also have heated swimming pool if that helps to change anyones mind :D It did change mine...
Would be great if we all stay there. 52£ per night at the moment for 2 people.
So count me in for the hotel.

Guys, staying at the floor is not a problem, and with those prices for a two person room, it is hardly worth it.

But anybody whom still wishes to sleep at the UKAPS stand, is more than welcome. Just make sure to at least bring a sleeping bag.

Themuleous said:
Right, I'll be the first to say I'm definitely stay at the venue. So anyone else gonna do the same?

Room share would be nice, but it would make the trip on the verge of unaffordable so, the venue it has to be!

Sam

Yes Sam i am staying at the venue, I'll bring the poker set :thumbup:

I just want to confirm dates...

We're leaving on Fri 25th and returning on Sun 27th right?

(I thought the original plan was leave on Thu, but I also see that we are booking accommodation for only Fri and Sat, so guess we are now leaving Fri AM and arriving Fri PM...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back