• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna drive you mad now Dan!
I still can not see the hotel link :lol:
Not to worry for now, as I got what I was after, which was a feel for the price.
It will be interesting to see if we can wangle any further reductions :)

Hello all

im going o give me place to garuf, he was on the thread waaaaay before i even said i wanted to come along, pluss college are on my case at the minute for taking to much time off, so ill need to attend college on the friday.

sorrry for the mess around, i may see you guys there though.

Ah I took it as we would have to stay 3 nights which would be about £200 but if it's 2 nights with perhaps a deal for Vivarium visitor it might well be doable. The link isn't working for me either, what is the name of it? How many people are planning on staying at the hotel vs vivarium floor?

If not I might well take you up on your offer Dan, you may well have to cover your eyes lol

I'm planning on sleeping on the floor, I've got a sleeping bag and what not so it should be no issue at all.

Dan Crawford
SteveUK
Mark Evans
Sam
Mark (Arana)
Garuf
Matt (a1matt)
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish
Paulo (LondonDragon)

Lisa_Perry75 said:
How many people are planning on staying at the hotel vs vivarium floor?

I am waiting to see if we can get any further possible discount on the hotel, and also if I can stay with a friend in Amsterdam for one or more of the nights. Then once I have that info I can make a decision :) I may end up doing a combination of hotel\friend\floor.

LondonDragon said:
Would be nice if there was a cheaper hostel or something with bunk beds :p

SteveUK said:
I'm considering maybe one night sleeping on the floor and one night in the hotel ;) I don't mind sharing a room to spread the cost either. Not sure how much a twin would be.

I am thinking the same lines as you guys. i.e. Cheap and cheerful would be ideal, and would prefer to share a room to bring the costs down. Last time I was in Holland we shared 4 to a room and got it a lot cheaper (had a bed each so was quite comfy).

a1Matt said:
Last time I was in Holland we shared 4 to a room and got it a lot cheaper (had a bed each so was quite comfy).
Yeah I did the same when I went to Amsterdam for the Euro 2000, we had a room for 8 with 4 bunk beds, worked out very cheap for us and was ideal.

Guys, if you want to go really cheap:

Bed en Broodjes Vreeswijk
3433CM Nieuwegein
Dorpsstraat 52
+31306018434
+31618336350 (mobiel)

B&B gelegenheid op eigen etage met 2 kamers, badkamer en apart toilet, t.v., draadloos internet en zicht op de rivier de Lek. Bed en Broodjes Vreeswijk is geschikt voor max. 3 personen. De kosten voor overnachtingen zijn vanaf 40 euro.

the above is for max 3 people, including bathroom and toilet. EUR 40 per night they say, bt you need to call them for availability and prizes.

B&B t Overeind
3439LP Nieuwegein
Overeindseweg 31
+31306371608

Overnachten niet ver van Utrecht. B&B t Overeind is geschikt voor max. 2 personen. De kosten voor overnachtingen zijn vanaf 45 euro.

Max 2 persons, prices from EUR 45 per night; call for availbility and prizes.

More info on the first one in English, where it also mentions they have two rooms for max 5 persons...

Jan and Lies Monster
Dorpsstraat 52
3433 CM Nieuwegein (Utrecht)
Tel: 030-6018434
Fax: 030-6018435
Email: jl.monster @ planet.nl

Number of rooms / beds: 2 / 4
Price per person per night (from): € 40.00

Listed building in the old village of Vreeswijk, picturesque setting overlooking the river Lek, unparalleled hiking and cycling, public transport in the immediate vicinity, in the village several catering facilities. Two large rooms, 1-5 people with TV / teletext, toilet and shower on same floor, wireless internet. Arrivals and departures in the line or. 8.30 and 17.30 hours.

Graeme Edwards said:
Some of his team are now on the forum too. Great bunch of people.

Cheers.
Like me;)
i am in the progress of setting up a fluval edge for the ada stand for marco.
will show some pics when i get home.
Mark

Hey folks, i've just been sorting out the travel arrangements and this is what i propose...
Picture2-10.png

I hope you all think it's ok. Anyone who wants to stay at mine on the Thursday is more than welcome.

The schedule is tight so we're gonna need precision pickups and loading etc and packing away at the end of the show on Sunday night is gonna have to be ultra smooth and quick to allow us to get back for the boat at 10pm.

I hope you're all as excited as me, UKAPS on tour BABY!
Picture3-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back