• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Super Shallow Iwagumi

I am for sure buying this month PFK, just for this scape. It will be great to keep as a reference and inspiration.

Regarding glassware I am always so scared of it, as I am so clumsy I can always see myself and breaking one on my hands.

Great tank George, do you have a link for Aquarium Cabinet Solutions just curious to see what they have got but I can't seem to find a web address for them, the LED's are proving to be sucessful but its a shame they are a bit on the ugly side when it comes to hanging, do you think they could be sinstalled to a custom "shade" type cover?

Vito said:
Great tank George, do you have a link for Aquarium Cabinet Solutions just curious to see what they have got but I can't seem to find a web address for them, the LED's are proving to be sucessful but its a shame they are a bit on the ugly side when it comes to hanging, do you think they could be sinstalled to a custom "shade" type cover?

Don't think they have a website, I think they work by sponsoring forums and supplying shops. Just popped over the a reef forum they sponsor and it had a list of the shops they supply. Not sure if I'm allowed to put a full list here, but it says Aquajardin do them!

Thanks, guys.

ACS don't have their own website yet, unfortunately. From the cabinets I've seen their quality is second-to-none but the prices do reflect that.

I quite like the TMC LED tiles hung like that. It suits modern living spaces more, I guess.

Great work George as always. I really want something similar to have such a beautiful view from the top. Just need space I am very interested in the lights especially after seeing it in the show.
What do you think would be the power compared to T5 for example. A tank of what size could be lit by one 1000ND?

Back