• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: [IWAGUMI] Project Scree - New fish and photos

One of the LED units from elos, oof, glitter and that scape... It'd be too perfect wouldn't it.

I am really sorry if you have already said, but what is the sand you are using?

Not quite a square-on FTS. :)

5095007720_c37585f860_b.jpg

nry said:
What luminaire are you using George? I'm wondering on reducing my lighting level sometime, and if that one holds the single T5, it's a good option :)
Sorry, missed this post.

This is a 60cm Arcadia 4 x 24w HO T5 overtank lumaire, but I've removed one of the tubes. 2x tubes are independently plugged, so by removed one tube I can just have the one tube during the photoperiod.

These units aren't for sale new any more, as far as I know. Arcadia have replaced them with their OT2 luminaires that complies with current legislation regarding waterproofing and I'm not sure if they work if one tube is removed. They are relatively expensive too, at over £200 RRP.

Re: [IWAGUMI] Project Scree

Thanks, Luis.

I am pruning the hairgrass weekly, including removing runners to keep things in check. It's therapeutic, actually, along with scrubbing the rocks! :D

It's over 3 months old now. Left to its own devices, the hairgrass would be all over the place... ;)

George

Can you talk to the fishes!?

"right lads, i want you all to swim in formation from left to right now!"

Really good photo! you must of taken a few to get that one!

5095007720_c37585f860_b.jpg

andyh said:
George

Can you talk to the fishes!?

"right lads, i want you all to swim in formation from left to right now!"

Really good photo! you must of taken a few to get that one!
:lol:

Thanks mate.

Yeah, I talk to the fish. Doesn't everyone? And the plants too. It helps them grow.

George,

Why do you keeping doing this? Looking at yet `another` one of your fantastic shots makes me look at mine and think, yup i got a long way to go yet! Seriously, awesome pic and a really cool effect with the formation of the fish :)

Cheers,

ukco2guy said:
George,

Why do you keeping doing this? Looking at yet `another` one of your fantastic shots makes me look at mine and think, yup i got a long way to go yet! Seriously, awesome pic and a really cool effect with the formation of the fish :)

Cheers,
Thanks! :D

Dan Crawford said:
Fantastic George, simply stunning!
Cheers pal. :D I'm looking forward to seeing your forthcoming project! :D

George Farmer said:
Thanks, Luis.

I am pruning the hairgrass weekly, including removing runners to keep things in check. It's therapeutic, actually, along with scrubbing the rocks! :D

It's over 3 months old now. Left to its own devices, the hairgrass would be all over the place... ;)

It looks really good.

Everytime I see it it reminds me of mountain hills, very peaceful but wild at the same time. Captivating is the word to use. :)

Great tank George and from what I can see no substrat, just a gravel and TPN + Carbon as ferts?
Really good job !

Back