• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Please post your favourite Dutch 'scapes

fluo1.jpg

fluo from aquaplantexchange.nl, this guy is my absolute hero...

dutch and natural combined:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but to be honest I havn't seen many Dutch 'scapes altogether. Maybe its because the NA style is more popular in the UK. Any links of where to find this elusive breed of tank? Aren't 'true' Dutch 'scapes few and far between where the rules are so stringent?

naturaldutch.jpg

not sure if this is considred dutch, but it is still cool

22528000.Klu171000.jpg

@neil - check out http://www.nbat.nl/aquarium/aquar_lhk.html then click on all the Gezelschapsaquaria links to see the competitors and winners.

this is one of the oughest, if not THE toughest competitions, as the judges come to your house to view your tank in person. so no photoshopping. points also get deducted for messy wires, cabinets, basically everything needs to be perfect.

Fluo's scape is also my favourite. It's been my lab PC's wallpaper for 2 or 3 years now. After looking at gorgeous NA scapes all day, its refreshing to get into the lab and look at Fluo's. Ok ok I'm being a nerd here I know :geek:

Furthermore, eventhough Bjorns (Fluo) scape is stunning, it cannot be called a Dutch scape as it leans more towards a seprate style between Dutch and Nature.

Back