• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

nano project tank update

bumcrumb

hi guys ive just got a new small batch of blyxa from a great member here on ebay ;) and thought id take a pic to show you a before i added the blyxa and after.
i must admit, i think the blyxa is my fave plant at the min :thumbup:
sorry for the real bad pic quality, i have just took the one with my phone :rolleyes:

before..............

newtank1.jpg

and after...........

updatetank.jpg

oh and sorry about the dirty glass, next job for tomorrow morning lol
:thumbup:

hi guys, OK, so this isn't your typical aquarium type tank but i thought id share with you that you can still have a aquascape in a thin tank as well as a wide tank.
since the last update i have sorted out the blyxa, cleaned glass, pipes etc put a stocking over the inlet as i have had 12 new baby shrimps :D and purchased 7 rasboras which have coloured up a lovely copper orange.
what do you all think?? :(
cheers :thumbup:

fin.jpg

That's gorgeous.... I'm just struggling with a 40l aqua-qube, trying to work out a scape that feels right... so very impressed with what you've done on far greater surface area...

what heater do you use?

mx

thanks guys, nothing beats relaxing on the sofa watching the fish and shrimp play :rolleyes: lol
i use a fluval edge heater on the one side and a newattino heater on the other for winter backup.
the coolest thing of all is i have the filter, x2 heaters and i did have the co2 diffuser in before, oh and the lights + wires and tubes and all is hidden by the small edge around the whole tank so it looks very minimal and contemporary :p
:thumbup:

Back