• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish 101 Precision Regulator

beeky

Has anyone had experience of one of these regs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Precision-Regulat ... 335d846d55

I've emailed the seller about thread size and max pressure but they didn't know. So I tracker down the manufacturers from the side of the box and emailed them but I'm not really expecting a response. It might be worth a punt for £10.

What do people think?

I want it to fit a FE.

Cheers,
Graham

live round the corner from me they work from home try their website discus-south.com sure theres a tel number on there

It says it's a solenoid, but I don't see any wires to it on the image... be interesting to know how it works.

m

I think the solenoid bit is a copy/paste error from the other regulator they sell.

I have emailed them already but they're just resellers so have no other knowledge of it. What they have on the ebay item is just stuff repeated from the instructions/box - and they also said the instructions were very poor. On the plus side though, he said they've sold a few and haven't had any returned!

magpie said:
It says it's a solenoid, but I don't see any wires to it on the image... be interesting to know how it works.

m[/quote ]

be carefull he actually uses one template to list about five different items (see the pics) and read the description...there is a seperate pic for the solenoid pretty sure its just for the valve for sell

Back