• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who's entering the IAPLC 2010 (ADA contest)?

I might just enter for the fun of it. I know my 'aquascape' (I use the term loosely :lol:) is far from up to scratch but it's all a bit of fun at the end of the day!

rawr said:
I might just enter for the fun of it. I know my 'aquascape' (I use the term loosely :lol:) is far from up to scratch but it's all a bit of fun at the end of the day!

That's how I see it too, well I do take it more serious than the way you are makin I sound, but do any of the better scapers feel that by entering what you call a "poor" scape may damage your reputation as such?
Because personally I don't understand why you don't want to enter.

Hope you don't take it personally
thanks, Aaron

I have thought about entering, its no loss to me if i do badly, so i cant loose either way, need to get my hc carpeted first though.

aaronnorth said:
rawr said:

That's how I see it too, well I do take it more serious than the way you are makin I sound, but do any of the better scapers feel that by entering what you call a "poor" scape may damage your reputation as such?
Because personally I don't understand why you don't want to enter.

Hope you don't take it personally
thanks, Aaron

I would probably take it more seriously if I put some effort into my aquascape and knew it had a good potential but this isn't the case. That's not to say I still don't take it seriously, I really want to see what the judges have to say and where I would place in relation to other aquascapes. I never said I don't want to enter at all, quite the opposite! :)

if i can get it ready i'll probably enter my rescaped 200 litre.bit of an amatuerish effort though :lol: .

not true.
as long as you submit some different pictures to that on the forum you will be fine. I actually used the same pic last year and didnt get any problems.

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke

:oops:

Ive always had an aim to enter one of these, may as well have a pop :thumbup:
Need to get something good going now then :crazy:

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall

I have a little 16 litre on the go which I plan to enter. Hopefully i'll improve on my 1056th place from last year.

Cheers'
James

I might give it a go! :D

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall
Tunafish

I am Going to give this a Go.
Now i am knowhere near as good as you guys, as I do not yuse anything high tech or ferts. Maybe some C02, as i have these new C02 things i want to try from Azoo.
Will be using one of my Azoo Tanks.

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall
Gill

As long as i can achieve a HC carpet for my nano in that time, im in:

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall
Gill
AdAndrews

Probably a daft question but is there anything in the rules that say it has to contain fish or shrimps?
There is some wood id like to use but it would be 100% unsuitable for livestock to be present.
My oh my, I dont know what tank to scape for this.
My nicest looking tank has resin 'rocks' that are 100% covered with mosses but id feel a bit amature stating that in the details :geek:

you dont have to state they are resin rocks.
i just say for hardscape, redmoor wood, or seriyu stone etc.

Ok :D
This wasnt a drastic lapse of judgement, it was a presant from my mother, dot you just hate them :lol:

Back