• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS @ Vivarium 2010, Holland

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Actually do I need a passport? Or can I use my full driving license?

I think you would need a passport Lisa -

http://europa.eu/abc/travel/doc/index_en.htm

The UK isn't part of the Schengen agreement (or something) so you'd need a passport to get into Europe. Once there, you can travel within many of the other EU countries though without needing a passport.

George Farmer said:
"Shotgun" in Tony's Range Rover or 350Z...

Oh, I think the Rangie for that trip - far more chance of tanks getting there in one piece, plus you'd only get a pico or 2 in the 350z :lol:

Dan Crawford said:
NOOOOOOO! Mind you, i bet he has TV's and all sorts in the back

You bet ! Back seats also closer to the boot, where your beer stash would be :lol: :D

Tony

That's the nicest scape of knotts I've seen in ages! Well done all involved.

Soooo... I was wondering about this today. Who's planning on going? Should we start a new thread to organise group travel/lodgings etc etc?

I'd love to go, but as ever I'm stuck without transport :rolleyes: Would gladly hitch a ride with someone and split costs of fuel etc!

I'd love to go to, I can waiver it with uni as an educational trip too! The joys of landscape architecture! Who knows how long it takes to get a passport these days?

SteveUK said:
Soooo... I was wondering about this today. Who's planning on going? Should we start a new thread to organise group travel/lodgings etc etc?

If there is assitance needed in finding a descend hotel close to the venue (and make use of the group rates we already have as Vivarium organizer) just give me a shout.

That would be very helpful if you could please vivarium?

I'm about to apply for my passport, going to take 6 weeks and an interview :twisted:

an interview? is it so difficult to visit holland? :rolleyes:

how do you travel to vivarium? by train or airplaine? just wondering :)

Ok, I am on it!

I will let you know once I can get you the rates for the Mercure Hotel in Nieuwegein, which is very close to the venue.
It should be around EUR 70,- a night, including breakfast and usage of full hotel facilities (swimming pool, sauna, fitness).

I want to go to this, if anyone has space in their car please let me know.
Happy to pay my share of petrol of course, and can share with driving if that is helpful.

Ok guys, I have to option to reserve the hotel for EUR 119,- from Friday till Sunday, does not matter if it is a two person or 1 person room. It is including breakfast.

I need to know asap if anybody wants to book through us.

Back