• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

HOB filter for ADA 60f

buttons

Looking for some recommendations on a what size hang on filter for an ADA 60f, thanks in advance.

I was a bit dissapointed with the APS one, it's a pain to prime.

Much prefer the Seachem Tidal, super little filter, if a little more expensive.
I do like the tidal one, I may get that style one. You think it will be ok on a shallow tank? I use a canister filter normally but fed up cleaning lily pipes at the moment to want something quick and easy.

I have used the APS filter and it was great for me, I much prefer the outlet assembly as it is adjustable, has a spray bar etc much like a standard external.

I have used the APS filter and it was great for me, I much prefer the outlet assembly as it is adjustable, has a spray bar etc much like a standard external.
Horses for courses I guess, be a boring place if we were all the same. My APS one started making some funny noises after a few months too, despite me cleaning the impeller etc..

I like the Dennerle Scapers Flo. Quite like the APS but it's white and the flow is from bottom up.

With all pond solutions you get what you pay for. They'll do the job, but I found them to be incredibly noisy.

Aquael versamax, seachem tidal, both great hobs

I went for the the tidal 35 in the end, great quality and whisper quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back