• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Carbondioxide

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Add a subheading-3.png

🌱 Excellent CO2 dissolution rates thanks to the nano co2 mist technology membrane. ✅
🌱 Easy maintenance and durable materials make IO Diffuser a perfect choice for novice and expert aquascapers alike. ✅
🌱 Designed to be used as a regular glass CO2 atomizer diffuser, but offering higher CO2 dissolution rates. ✅

📏 Available in two simple sizes. Small which is for aquariums below 150l & Large which is for anything above 150l. Available right now at great prices saving you over 50%.

Our small model is reduced from £31.99 to £14.99 (saving of £17)
The large model is reduced from £36.99 to £16.99 (saving of £20)

Now is a good time to upgrade your existing diffuser. Order here 🛒 Get your iO diffuser 🛒

Out of interest, what is the O/D of the tubing, and what is the total length of the vertical part of the tubing?

Out of interest, what is the O/D of the tubing, and what is the total length of the vertical part of the tubing?
Hey Wookii, The outer diameter is approx 6mm. it is designed to fit standard 5mm tubing. here are some other images that will help size up our acrylic diffuser if you are interested.
Let me know if I can help any further.

Attachments

• Acrylic IO.jpg
    Acrylic IO.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 201
  • SS IO disc 2.jpg
    SS IO disc 2.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 164
  • SS IO disc.jpg
    SS IO disc.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 178
  • SS IO.jpg
    SS IO.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 166
These look great, assume they are dispatched from EU, £14.99 shipping via DHL, ok if you're after a complete system., but bit much for a single item. Any plans to ship from UK or reduce shipping rates, that would be amazing. I appreciate it may not be possible though.

Last edited:
These look great, assume they are dispatched from EU, £14.99 shipping via DHL, ok if you're after a complete system., but bit much for a single item. Any plans to ship from UK or reduce shipping rates, that would be amazing. I appreciate it may not be possible though.
Shipping from Germany at present. Which is the reason for the current delivery fee. UK shipping is something we are exploring.

Back