• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best place to purchase dry salts

Deano3

Hi everyone i need some mgso4 magnesium sulphate and wS going to buy 2x 500g bags with delivery this would he £17 just wondering if same can be purchased from flebay etc and if all safe etc or is mgso4 always mgso4 if that makes sence.

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

bought mgso4 from apc a while back. all good no issues.

That bottom one says heptahydrate dont know what that means also there is so many choices i am struggling. Seems cheaper doing it through amazon or ebay at the moment to be honest did you use them exact salts @plantnoobdude

Dean

I use hexealchemicals as well, 10kilo bucket. Lasts for a while 😂
As far as I'm aware the heptahydrate is the only way the salt can be stored, @dw1305 answered my queries on that before.

Thats crazy I was going to pay that for 1kg only trouble is I will have to put in shed to store do you buy all dry salts from that seller ? Thanks again everyone

Sent from my SM-T595 using Tapatalk

That bottom one says heptahydrate dont know what that means also there is so many choices i am struggling. Seems cheaper doing it through amazon or ebay at the moment to be honest did you use them exact salts @plantnoobdude

Dean

i got a smaller foil pouch. but yes i got magnesium sulphate heptahydrate from apc pure.

Dean

heptahydrate basically means there is crystal water in the salt. Mg (magnesium) SO4 (sulphate) 7H2O (water). MgSO47H2O
as magnesium sulphate is not pure magnesium. by weight MgSO47H2O is around 10% pure magnesium.

I am trying to cancel ebay order as don't need 10kg also £2.50 at loyds pharmacy so will get this thanks mate

Sent from my SM-T595 using Tapatalk

Just purchased westlab epsom bath salt from sainsburys £2.50 thanks everyone saves me £12.50 for no effort

Back