• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

natural astaxanthin powder

Hi not sure if I'm posting in the right place.

Has anyone got any experience with natural astaxanthin powder and feeding Shrimp with this, this excuse me might be a silly question but how do you go about feeding them natural astaxanthin powder? šŸ˜Š

I make a gel based food for my shrimp, snails and Oto's that I add some astaxanthin powder to, in addition to Chlorella, Spirulina and a variety of other goodies, with Agar Agar forming the gel base.

I keep meaning to do a guide for folks and create a thread on it here. I'll link to it if I get around to putting it together.

Last edited:
I make a gel based food for my shrimp, snails and Oto's that I add some astaxanthin powder to, in addition to Chlorella, Spirulina and a variety of other goodies, with Agar Agar forming the gel base.

I keep meaning to do a guide for folks and create a thread on it here. I'll link to it if I get around to putting it together.
Wookii that will be great if you can I've tried looking on YouTube but couldn't find anything could just be me being a numpty.

I fed a mix of Spirulina, Biozyme and Aminovita-P to my fish and they loved it, itā€™s a bit messy fed neat!

:)

šŸ˜ they definitely do love they was going wild haha I need to get to grips with making food mixed with astaxanthin powder to help improve the health and colour of my Shrimp.

šŸ˜ they definitely do love they was going wild haha I need to get to grips with making food mixed with astaxanthin powder to help improve the health and colour of my Shrimp.

Finally set up that guide @Mrs S.Shrimply in case it is of any use to you.

Finally set up that guide @Mrs S.Shrimply in case it is of any use to you.

Thank you! Much appreciated now I can start mixing up some tasty food for my shrimp & Shrimplets

Back