• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filipe Oliviera YouTube Channel down?

I tried searching for his videos on YouTube, his S2Pro dimmer suggestions for lighting schedule specifically. Seems his channel has been changed to private? Anyone else experience this?

For me, it's down too... It gives the message "This account is terminated because of violation of Youtube community guidelines."

This is not always something international, I did read it before that for Example some videos are restricted from view in Germany while playing fine for anybody outside this country. I guess it's about different laws in media streaming per country.

I guess YouTube goes down the drain eventually anyway... You get bombarded with advertisements about every minute or you have to pay.
The YouTube policymakers are losing their way in its own guidelines completely with permanently deleting accounts and or contents without remorse. The shoot first ask later policy with a hidden agenda... Shooting their own foot...

The YouTube times for good serious valuable content is long gone and probably never comes back again...

Google should sort it out, most likely got his credentials hacked in some way, there is a lot of social engineering going on.
Read about this last year when a few accounts were getting hacked and a lot of the time was by companies trying to give you sponsorships that would actually send you some malicious software to take over your PC or record everything you did!

there is a lot of social engineering going on
Nothing is sacred any more...
Watched Filipe's video yesterday when it was breaking news. I really felt it for him.

Back