• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

notmysign - ADA 90P

notmysign

So last year we decided to do some renovations to our home and set up a new wall to make a new bedroom I had to break down my tank. The new wall was going where my tank stood... I did not want or to risk anything to move it so i stripped it down. Now almost a year later I decided to start it up again. The changes I have made is a new filter, new lamp, made some changes to my reactor, jebao dosing pump and lastly a jbl ph controller.
Since I wasn’t that good on posting update pictures in my last journal I have promised myself I will get better with posting picture updates every Sunday at least
here is a list of everything
ADA 90P
ADA Aqua Screen black
DIY Cabinet

Lights
Chihiros WRGB2 90
Chihiros Aluminium alloy hanging kit
Chihiros Cable Suspension Kit WRGB

Filter
Oase Biomaster 600
AZOO - Skim 250
Seachem Matrix
Seachem Purigen
JBL Double tap + quick coupling

Nutrients
JEBAO Wifi Dosing pump
PMDD APT Complete recipe

CO2
2 x 5 kg fire extinguishers
DIY CO2 reactor
JBL ProFlora pH Control Touch
JBL pH sensor
JBL ProFlora v002 Solenoid Valve

Other stuff
Chihiros Doctor
ADA Power Sand Advanced - M 6 Liter
Tropica - Soil
Tropica - Soil Powder

Plants
Gratiola viscidula
Microsorum pteropus Trident
Alternanthera reineckii mini
Marsilea crenata
Littorella uniflora
Anubias gracilis
Anubias bartei var. nana 'Pangolino'
Eriocaulon cinereum
Rotala Bonsai
Cryptocoryne undulata Broad Leaves
Cryptocoryne crispatula
Echinodorus Red Diamond
Ludwigia palustris
Cryptocoryne beckettii Petchii
Helanthium Quadricostatus
Lagenandra meeboldii Red
Fissidens fontanus
Blyxa japonica
C41CBAEB-A89D-4BCA-A9BC-829736840002.jpeg

8A948668-444B-4D2E-9B14-EC2EC13CAE38.jpeg

042507C6-638D-4573-BF2C-A362B509AA08.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow that looks awesome the tidiness of the hardware under the cabinet is brilliant! I've only had mine running a short while but tempted to invest in an auto doser when I add some more plants

@notmysign may I ask how are you scheduling the macros and micros with the jebao auto-doser? Afaik, this newer version still does not allow to select a specific day of the week to activate a pump, but only time intervals. Or has this been changed with a firmware update?

I was disappointed to discover this when I bought one. One might expect a software update could fix this easily, but they aren't bothered. I think scheduling can only be done by setting the day intervals of the two channels to '1 day' and schedule macro channel to just before midnight and micro channel to after

I was disappointed to discover this when I bought one. One might expect a software update could fix this easily, but they aren't bothered.
Thanks! Yes, this was the behaviour found in the older version without WiFi support. And several other auto-dosers are based in the same hardware and software and have exactly the same limitation. There are reef dosers that do support a weekly schedule, but they are in a different price segment.

I think scheduling can only be done by setting the day intervals of the two channels to '1 day' and schedule macro channel to just before midnight and micro channel to after
Exactly.

Back