• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval marketing.....

Sammy Islam

Just saw this, made me chuckle. Fluval marketing department at it's finest 🤣
Screenshot_20210221-235534.jpg

A glorified Turkey baster...

Funny enough I was listening to Aquarium Co-op podcast today and they were saying that Fluval make some great products but their marketing is HORRIBLE. I have to agree!

Call a product what it is, make it easy to remember and lookup. Even with the companies that have slightly better marketing, one thing that always bugs me is product names... For instance Juwel made a 300L Rio called the 'Rio 300' and then upgraded it to 350L and didn't change the name. So now looking it up online is a total headache. Even with Tropica...They renamed their 'Plant Growth Substrate' to just 'Tropica Substrate' which is SUPER helpful (not) when looking it up in forums.

Rant over

Haha I have one of these. Not fluvial just generic and it is super useful to be fair.

I dont use it for either of those three things but I'd do use it for starting my siphons and it's great for moving water during drip acclimation.

Hi all,
I have an extra long one!
<"Another comment"> I didn't think I'd find on UKAPS.

I'll have a go, I have a very short one, there isn't room to brand it, but it is initialed. I don't use it very often, I've found blowing/sucking on a piece of tubing is more effective.

cheers Darrel

Back