• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George Farmers Book

Guys, you are lucky to have it. I ordered 21. November on Amazon to get as Xmas present. They give me the first delivery appointment in March. Then I ve got 12. February, after George urged them. Now it isn't available again. Maybe next Xmas I can read it...

Anyone else finding Blackwell's delivery speed is about as quick as Amazon's on this book? I know they're not the fastest but mines been 10+ days now

I managed to order one from BookDepository, apparently dispatched a couple of days ago so we'll see when it turns up.

My book came today ordered from amazon USA to Germany paid 26€ and was here in 5 days
16144252168481021502626358873083.jpg

Bought the Kindle version of this as I’m too impatient to wait for the hard copy. Read it at the weekend whilst it was snowing outside (I was chilling in the garden about 10 days ago!) and found it easy to follow with lots of helpful information. More importantly it has inspired me to pull down and rescape my tank. Good job I’m off work this week :)

Back