• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I saw a post asking about the ADA terra base

bettaguy

I saw a post talking about the ADA terra base so I thought I'd share mine which is freshly planted, this was the next day after being planted so it hasn't matured at all. The terra base itself is £30 but the glass is more. I don't believe the glass is needed though but it was for me to keep bucephalandra on it. The entire kit with glass and lid cost £110 so its not the cheapest of things, but nothing ADA is! I absolutely love it.
IMG_1333.jpeg

ps this is my first post so i may do something wrong haha

Last edited:
I saw a post talking about the ADA terra base so I thought I'd share mine which is freshly planted, this was the next day after being planted so it hasn't matured at all. The terra base itself is £30 but the glass is more. I don't believe the glass is needed though but it was for me to keep bucephalandra on it. The entire kit with glass and lid cost £110 so its not the cheapest of things, but nothing ADA is! I absolutely love it.
View attachment 130011

This looks superb, do you have any more pics?

View attachment 130011
Great job! Do you have to load the terra base with water for a few days before planting so it isn’t dry when attaching?
I wonder if you could get a sheet of the terracotta and create a wall? Similar to the style tanksthay have a plastic sheet a few inches from the back glass and pump with filter material hidden behind!

I'm about to try doing this using the terracotta wine cooler method people on here were talking about, I'll let you know how it goes! Would you mind sharing your plants list please?

I'm about to try doing this using the terracotta wine cooler method people on here were talking about, I'll let you know how it goes! Would you mind sharing your plants list please?

Are you going to start a thread? :)

Back