• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA60P - Edge of the forest

Nearly a year and a half has past since the last update! The aquarium has moved house during this period and unfortunately some of the wood was disturbed, changing the appearance of the scape some what. It's also now viewed from a different perspective, so I set about removing the Rotala as the lower branches never looked particularly attractive in view. In it's place I've added more Blyxa Japonica (I had an abundance, as it grows/multiplies so quickly!)

I have contemplated tearing it down and starting afresh, however it's nice and mature with a healthy community of inhabitants, so it seems a shame to disrupt that. Livestock wise it now houses two pairs of Scarlett Badis, which will hopefully breed. Along with the existing eight or nine Ember Tetras, three Ottos, about eight Amano Shrimp and what seems like hundreds of cherry and wild type shrimp.

Attachments

• IMG_4554.JPG
    IMG_4554.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4555.JPG
    IMG_4555.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 125
Back