• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Cant see posts

john arnold

Hello

I asked about this before as i cant see the new posts i make unless i search the particular forum and scroll down which takes a lot or time, can you help

Thanks

Hi all
I asked about this before as i cant see the new posts i make unless i search the particular forum and scroll down which takes a lot or time, can you help
@john arnold, you can click on the "messages" number, which is below your avatar on the left of the screen, 177 messages at the moment.

It may be an option you don't get if you access the forum via Tapatalk? I usually use a PC. You should also be able to use "New Replies and Topics" from the menu bar to show you new posts.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Hi all@john arnold, you can click on the "messages" number, which is below your avatar on the left of the screen, 177 messages at the moment.

It may be an option you don't get if you access the forum via Tapatalk? I usually use a PC. You should also be able to use "New Replies and Topics" from the menu bar to show you new posts.

cheers Darrel

Ha

At last. I use ipad mostly,never accessed them that way before, thanks for your help

Back