• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tv Series Your Watching Now?

Smells Fishy

Currently its Outlander for me but I'm on the last episode which I'll watch tonight and I haven't got anything else lined up. I have Amazon prime so can watch all of what they have to offer, the last time I used it was months ago tho. Been on a crazy Netflix binge, watched all the Breaking Bad series which has caused me and my partner to call eachother bitch thanks to Jesse lol. I did get into Call Sol which is a spin off of BB but that died thanks to the "Lerds" I'm watching now.

Cheers.

I have quite a list:
  • Empire
  • The Walking Dead
  • Fear The Walking Dead
  • Game of Thrones
  • Preacher
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • New Girl
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • Modern Family
  • Marco Polo
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Shameless (US version)
Old but still good:
  • Friends
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • True Blood
  • The Mentalist
  • House (aka Dr. House)

Even more to list than kadoxu lol

I have 353 TV series at the moment on my server lol

Recently watch Bates Motel which is a prequel to the movie Psycho which was quite interesting.

Fargo is awesome
Billions
American Gods is getting interesting
Gold Rush for some reason addicted to this! lol
Better Call Saul
Homeland
Designated Survivor
Legion
Goliath was really cool
The Exorcist scaryy!!
Westworld really enjoyed it.

to name but a few!!

Maybe I should watch less and scape a little more! lol

I have quite a list:
  • Empire
  • The Walking Dead
  • Fear The Walking Dead
  • Game of Thrones
  • Preacher
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • New Girl
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • Modern Family
  • Marco Polo
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Shameless (US version)
Old but still good:
  • Friends
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • True Blood
  • The Mentalist
  • House (aka Dr. House)

Fear The Walking Dead is a good suggestion since I've watched all the Walking Dead I can for free, sod paying £30 to watch the new season, I'll wait till it's for free.

Even more to list than kadoxu lol

I have 353 TV series at the moment on my server lol

Recently watch Bates Motel which is a prequel to the movie Psycho which was quite interesting.

Fargo is awesome
Billions
American Gods is getting interesting
Gold Rush for some reason addicted to this! lol
Better Call Saul
Homeland
Designated Survivor
Legion
Goliath was really cool
The Exorcist scaryy!!
Westworld really enjoyed it.

to name but a few!!

Maybe I should watch less and scape a little more! lol

Yeah I loved Fargo, crazy stuff that it's a true story. You might like True Detective then, I've only watched the first season but it was great, especially with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson in it.

Yeah I loved Fargo, crazy stuff that it's a true story. You might like True Detective then, I've only watched the first season but it was great, especially with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson in it.

If you're talking about the first season of fargo that mirrors the film then it "true story" credentials were a inside joke. The cons claimed it was based on truth when promoting the film but no one checked and they admitted later that it wasn't if I remember correctly.

I don't watch much telly though so can't recommend anything.

I wasn't aware there was a movie, checked what you're saying out tho and man it sucks. Lies just for a bit more publicity.

I don't watch any telly since I don't have a tv. To me tv, it's a bit like when you by a magazine ever few pages its crap advertisement and there s so much absolute sh1t like Made In Chelsea. Cringe not nice.

Wow that's a lot of tv @kardoxu and @LondonDragon!!! How do you guys even get any daily activities done????

I'm not really big in to TV series but we're steadily working our way through Downton Abbey...seen most of it already, but it's well worth another view.
And I'm looking forward to Weds June 21st; the day season 7 Game of Thrones is premiered

Just finished watching Ricky & Morty series, great show and full of adult humour.
Suits is another good series, westworld and Legion.

The Handmaids's Tale was quite good recently :)

Preacher is also back and as crazy as ever!

Fargo latest season not as good as previous!

Bellevue was ok!

Wolf Creek not bad at all!

Cardinal was quite good.

Can't wait for Game of Thrones!!! :) tank still empty......

last TV series I watched was Life on Mars o_O Not a big TV watcher!

I am checking out the inbetweeners.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Suits are very good too
Enjoyed the first 2 seasons, then got a little too much about just two guys! stopped at the end of season 3!

Narcos is quite good, series about the life of Pablo Escobar and Sons of Anarchy another addictive one with many twists and turns. I'm a late adopter on Breaking Bad but I tend to not watch much TV other than documentaries and political stuff.

Tend to watch Netflix box series just on Friday night with a few beers. I have no attention span so if something doesn't grab me in the first half hour I usually give up on it.

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Back