• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Original UP New Inline CO2 Atomizer Diffuser System Available now on CO2Art!

I've been in contact with CO2Art support, and been offered either a new-new UP Inline diffuser if willing to wait 1-2 weeks or a brass extender. I should of course have contacted them sooner, since I'm aiming at getting the tank up and running again very shortly. It would be nice to have some sort of version history on these diffusers, ie. is the new-new version I have been offered another version than the one named new in this thread; which probably was the one I got with my set? I might just go with the extender....

Anyway, to end on a positive note: CO2Art seems to have some pretty good support.

I would ask them to send both, get the extender so you can get up and running then they should replace the broken atomizer

Hello,

I hope we will have latest UP-Aqua diffusers soon. This time everything will be glued together and different material used for the body. I really hope that this will be final upgrade!

Best
Karol

Question, my up-aqua atomizer is leaking from the top screw in hose barb / connector (as pictured in the photo below) can i use thread tape to seal this joint? any other recommendations ?

IMG_5411.jpg

5azu7y7u-jpg.jpg

So thread tape is probably not the way to go, ended up cracking the body of my unit, perhaps glue to seal up leaking atomizers is the way... have one more unit that is leaking, will try glue, luckily I had a spare and my tank is full of co2 again.

IMG_5414.jpg

Back