• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tangled Roots

Great! How hard is maintenance for you? The tank looks pretty easy, maybe moderate. No really demanding plants, and not many stems to trim every week. Right?

Great! How hard is maintenance for you? The tank looks pretty easy, maybe moderate. No really demanding plants, and not many stems to trim every week. Right?

Thanks Alexander , yes my goal was to have an easy maintenance and good looking layout . So in this case I used many easy-medium plants wich I don't need to trim very offen ( only Hydrocotyle tripartita 'Japan' needs to be trimmed every week) , but that doesn't mean I'm free from weekly water changes and substrate vacuuming . :)

I got my inspiration form Mr. Amano nature layouts , in wich he used many easy-medium type of plants like Anubias , Bolbitis , Ferns and so on and so forth... but with a stunning effect! :)

Last edited:
It's looking better and better! What moss/mosses are you growing in there? How often do they need trimming?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone ! :)
31429637276_cd77313772_z.jpg

Back