• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Old Leaves or Fish Damage

How do you dose the commercial ferts you mentioned? I believe the recommended dosage is the absolute minimum amount necessary

How do you dose the commercial ferts you mentioned? I believe the recommended dosage is the absolute minimum amount necessary

I do only dose the recommended amounts of Macro, Micro and Iron. Happy to increase this if anyone recommends that I do so.

Apologies to the bristlenose if he wasn't to blame for the holes, but he seems happy enough in his new (temporary) home at the LFS.

I do only dose the recommended amounts of Macro, Micro and Iron. Happy to increase this if anyone recommends that I do so.

Apologies to the bristlenose if he wasn't to blame for the holes, but he seems happy enough in his new (temporary) home at the LFS.
He was to blame.............;)
They seem to specifically prefere the Echinodorus bleherii (=Amazon sword) and the damage on pic.s is very typical!

Back