• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George Farmer Workshop Portsmouth

Ive heard that hes going , but their "fish room" was soooo badly maintained :thumbdown:, i walked straight out in disgust .
So i wont be going :(

Hi Made it down to Portsmouth. Another great workshop and Scape from George :cool::cool: And thank you to Arundel Avaries and Fisheries for Tea Coffee and Cakes :thumbup:

Others took photos of the Scape As I forgot my camera again :banghead: Nice To meet up with other Ukaps members too. Hi Andy really nice to talk mate :thumbup:

Thank You George for the warm welcome :)

All in all a fantastic day Thank you all ;)

I really enjoyed it! I loved the scape and it made me want to get a bigger tank.

Really nice to meet George and Roy and catch up with Antoni.

Here are a couple of poor phone shots:

cfbbf3fc148829f8d66c66f5a5c29dfb.jpg

7ae803463ea3cff9673ba4277a07fada.jpg

(Roy - glad you had the UKAPS hoodie on mate. Made it easier to work out who you were! )

I really enjoyed it! I loved the scape and it made me want to get a bigger tank.

Really nice to meet George and Roy and catch up with Antoni.

Here are a couple of poor phone shots:

View attachment 79023

View attachment 79024

(Roy - glad you had the UKAPS hoodie on mate. Made it easier to work out who you were! )

Hi Andy,Its was nice to meet up with you :cool:Always wear the Hoodie :D Georges workshops are fab always nice to pick up tips and hints on Aquascaping and planting

Hi Antoni So Sorry. I missed your name out :banghead::banghead: Great to meet you today:thumbup: Wish we had more time to speak.Great job with the planting and helping George create a wonderful Aquascape .:)

Great to see you guys there! I had a lot of fun and Antoni was a legend. :)

Ive heard that hes going , but their "fish room" was soooo badly maintained :thumbdown:, i walked straight out in disgust .
So i wont be going :(
That's a shame. Agreed, at first sight the place isn't so tidy but the fish health and choice is excellent, as is the staff's knowledge and attitude. I choose these over anything else when visiting a shop.

Back