• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Glutaraldehyde!

Correct me if I'm wrong but liquid carbon must be dosed daily as it "disolves" in 24 hours yet we do the same thing with glut and store it for weeks?

Correct me if I'm wrong but liquid carbon must be dosed daily as it "disolves" in 24 hours yet we do the same thing with glut and store it for weeks?
It dissolves in water in 24 hours, you can store it in a bottle indefinitely.

So how can it be dissolving in water in 24h yet I can store it dissolved in water... ?

I thought that its about chemical degradation, some kind of reaction with water..... It doesn't make sense

I thought that its about chemical degradation, some kind of reaction with water..... It doesn't make sense

I'm not qualified enough to give you an exact answer, but from what I do know, matter cannot be destroyed, only re-arranged. If it's stored in a container, it's either going to turn into a gas or be transformed into heat, neither of which I don't think you have to worry about as long as it's stored in a cool place.

the first odour reaction of this wen i opened it was easy carbo .. iv used easy carbo for some time now and hv actually tasted it in a small amount , smells just the same , comes with all the health and safety measures on the label , not at all harmful in small quantities ,, any way i ordered from uk chemicals which is a mirror site for bonnymans
PIC_0006_zps08db7dae.jpg

Mix 30ml of Glutaraldehyde to 970ml of RO or De-ionised or Distilled water to make 1 litre of 1.5% strength Liquid Carbon.
MIX 60ml of Glutaraldehyde to 940ml of RO or De-ionised or Distilled water to make 1 litre of 3.0% strength Liquid Carbon.
hoggie

the first odour reaction of this wen i opened it was easy carbo .. iv used easy carbo for some time now and hv actually tasted it in a small amount , smells just the same , comes with all the health and safety measures on the label , not at all harmful in small quantities ,, any way i ordered from uk chemicals which is a mirror site for bonnymans
PIC_0006_zps08db7dae.jpg
How did you manage to get it from ChemicalSupplies? I bought one, waited 3 weeks and had to ask paypal to step in to get my money back

Thanks

I was trying to contact them for weeks without luck, at the end paypal refunded my money...

Thanks

Back