• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
It was a brilliant tank and accompanying journal! An inspiration to those of us interested in these things!

Can only repeat what's already been said mate. This tank has been an inspiration for many, myself included and was my reason for dropping the co2 etc and going shallow with above and below. I remember watching this from the beginning.

I will still find myself coming back to this and having a re read time and time again.

I think many will agree that it's not people on here you should be thanking...... More people on here thanking you.

Onwards and upwards mate. Another super long journal to soon grace ukaps once again

:D

Hi Tom, thanks for this journal... We will miss your bucket! So you are preparing kind of bucket lake. Sounds good! We'd love to learn from this tank from the very beginning. Don't forget to post every detail.

Jordi

Had the pleasure of meeting the big man himself today and the 'Bucket O' Mud', well what's left of it.

Inspirational tank, inspirational chap.

Thanks for the plants,fish and camera chat man, hope the move goes well :)

Cant wait for the next 'bucket'

Stenny

Thanks very much for the heartfelt sendoff! Annoyingly imageshack seems to have broken most of my old image links since it went pay-to-use, I'll try and re-upload most of them when I get a minute.

Same happened to my chocolate puddle journal when I'd finished it Flickr did something and all links got broken.

Good luck trying.to re ad pics from the past 3 years ha

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks very much for the heartfelt sendoff! Annoyingly imageshack seems to have broken most of my old image links since it went pay-to-use, I'll try and re-upload most of them when I get a minute.

That woud be awesome, only came across this journal yesterday, and I've been trying to figure out where I could fit a tank like that in my own home ever since! It is/ was just simply amazing, and would love to see (all of) the pics!

Back