• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1-2 Grow VS Regular Pots

Hi All,

In terms of Plants per £££, are 1-2 Grow Pots worth getting instead of regular pet shop pots?

Im looking to get HC and E Acicularis from either AquaEssentials or Aquajardin. There is about a £2 difference between 1-2 Grow and Normal Pots but I cannot see how much more or less you get per pot.

I need to plan how much I buy but am unsure on quantity when filling a 60x45 tank

1-2 grow are pretty good value, some of the smaller plants- the tubs are crammed . Plus they are contamination free and ready to grow submerged. HC and and stuff like Cuba and Monte Carlo are ridiculously good value in 1-2 grow.

Hey mate,
You'd get between 2-3 normal pots worth in the 1-2 Grow!

The 1-2 Grow! Tends to be in a lot better health normally than normal pots too, I've found. No algae /snails etc.

Grow pots obviously get going faster too, as they require less acclimatisation.

Aswell as the above reasons 1 - 2 grow is also massively easier to work with, no rockwool to spend hours picking off and no dead or dying leaves to pick off :)

You should have started a propagator 6weeks ago then you only need 1 pot. Or you could use 1 pot and DSM you'll have a full carpet in 8-12 weeks

Ha I am intending to DSM, so will see when it comes to it.

Back