• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

riparium help

sa80mark

While sitting in the hotel last night I got bored and started searching around the net for new interesting things to pass the time and although I knew these were popular I never looked into them, well lets just say ripariums have perked my interest but im having trouble finding detailed pictures

Ive found tons of info and ideas for them but what I cant find is pictures on how the plastic planters are hidden all the pictures Ive found are from angles that dont show what im wanting to see so how do you hide them ? Has anyone got any links showing the more warts and all side ?

Mark

Check some of hydrophyte's older journals on here, he shows some of the planters and rafts.

Superb thanks ollie I searched the forum but didnt find that last one, thats exactly the sort of thing I was after :)

I have usually hidden mine by placing crypts or bits of wood infront of them. You can actually order smoked grey planters if you have a black backing on the tank

This tank was pretty hard to spot the planters

8122046202_a740d9dbfa_b.jpg
Untitled by Mr-T-, on Flickr

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Superb thanks ollie I searched the forum but didnt find that last one, thats exactly the sort of thing I was after :)
No worries mate, only able to find it cos I knew it was there.

Alastair is there a journal for that tank of yours ? If not what is that plant floating on the surface in the front left ?

Alastair is there a journal for that tank of yours ? If not what is that plant floating on the surface in the front left ?

Its in the featured journals section mate but nearly all the photos are missing as the links got messed up on flickrs site.
The floating plant is actually hydrocotyle leucocephila. I just attached a cutting to the left planter and it grew across the surface

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back