• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

why your user name?

kirk

Opologies if someone has created a similar thread on here in the past. As most people do not use there real name on forums very often. Why did you chose or what made decide on your user name? I'll start it off with my own.:) kap k is short for captain kirk. My name being kirk and my friends call me kap or captain. I hated it back in the eighties at school, cling ons on the starboard bow, beam me up Scotty, star trekkin across the universe only going forward cause kirk can't find reverse is all I heard at school.:)

Don't think there is a similar thread here!

Mine comes from being an FC Porto fan (Portuguese Football), their fans are called the "Dragoes" which means Dragons, therefore I am the Dragon from London = LondonDragon, I have used this since I started on the internet back in late 90's.

My Avatar is the symbol of the FC Porto Football Stadium called "Dragão" or Dragon! :)

mine - zico (that's what i'm called by my parents at home - they are football franatics) and aqua - just something randomly added..hence zico_aqua

That's cheating.... you look more like a "bluefox" to me than a "foxfish". :p

Mine is just random gibberish.It was the first two words that came to my mind while registering, totally meaningless name :)
OK the Fox comes from my real name & I spend so much time in the the sea swimming, diving & spearfishing my mates called me 'fish' from about 5 years old.
When I was professorially involved with Koi I called myself a Koipenter, I had koipenter all over my vehicles & on my headed paper ect..

Hi it would be a bit long to explain the real reason of my name lol, so i ll make it short
In Congo we have an evil call zabulu, he comes with the wind blow and steal what you have left out side (cows, goat, cloth, children ). And one day we were doing camping with a friend telling us this story at 3 am, and wind start blowing hard, so I tell them lest go back inside because zabulu will take us.
Since that day my friend change zabulu for zanguli !!!
Ya Zamba in Lingala means form the jungle.
So I am an evil from the jungle !!!
Here you have a part of the story.

Cheers guys

Hi it would be a bit long to explain the real reason of my name lol, so i ll make it short
In Congo we have an evil call zabulu, he comes with the wind blow and steal what you have left out side (cows, goat, cloth, children ). And one day we were doing camping with a friend telling us this story at 3 am, and wind start blowing hard, so I tell them lest go back inside because zabulu will take us.
Since that day my friend change zabulu for zanguli !!!
Ya Zamba in Lingala means form the jungle.
So I am an evil from the jungle !!!
Here you have a part of the story.

Cheers guys

So your the evil from the jungle? Sounds scary! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Mine is Ale short for alejandro which is my second name, every one at home calls me Ale however outside the house I'm know as Felix as its my first name, the reason I don't get called Felix at home is because my dad is also called Felix. The number 36 means nothing it was when I first started computing and making on-line profiles the first user name I had I wanted it to be ale but it was already take so one of the suggestion was ale36 and I stuck with it

My name is Ollie and I'm from New Zealand (Now living in England). Simples:D

My user name on here is simply my name. (Well my surname is Duncan and not D :) )

On PFK I use PlasticFantastic as I started off with plastic plants but this is probably the worst forum to have used that name on! :D

I totally read plastic pants....... Thought you where sharing a bit much :rolleyes:

Back