• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fixing solinoid to co2 reg

mine is set up the same way ,Reg-hose-solinoid-hose- needle valve then to tank, i did try to fit the solinoid to the regulator but i would have had to buy adapters to screw in to it to get it to fit , works ok as it is so left it

Chilli

There are "X" amount of ways regarding the above subject

No.1 As per FreelanderUK - dead give away as to what vehicle he or she drives.

No.2 If you are using JBL stock reg and solenoid valve bought as a complete package you get this.
DSC_0008.jpg

I asked JBL if this connected was available to purchase - a new adaptor is available to buy and the TGM have them in stock - this is what it look like, you have to remove the existing connection with nipple / locknut from the reg and attached this one, they also supply a "O" ring which is placed behind / underneath the nipple and the two are screwed together.
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

No.3 JBL reg with Lunapet Solenoid
DSC_0005.jpg

I removed one of the connectors and added a parallel coupler (threaded both end) and attached it to the reg. All threads have been wrapped in PTFE tape + washer.

Regards
Paul.

Flyfisherman said:
Chilli

There are "X" amount of ways regarding the above subject

No.1 As per FreelanderUK - dead give away as to what vehicle he or she drives.
Regards
Paul.

you are correct and i is a he :)

chris

Back