• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How plants are grown by AquaFleur

cheers for that aaron. thats wierd.
i imagined it would be like that but it didnt realise it was on such a scale.

great find aaron, and i can vouch for there plant quality. my new set up contains 95% aquafleur plants.i'll be using them again for sure. tropica need to lower prices IMO

Its not Tropica who need to reduce prices, but the online sellers. Tropica plants are a bargain from Pets@Home. Just order them in and pick them up on the same day they arrive.

AquaFleur plants are great though, and can be ordered from most Maidenhead Aquatic stores.

Good videos Aaron, can't get Aquafleur around these parts, usually Tropica or none at all and yes some of the prices are, well, pricey, but better than nothing at all!!

I imagine economics come into it though, if the Aquafleur prices are half the Tropica price the retailer probably only gets half the margin that he would get if he sold Tropica brand, I would say it comes down to money in the end which line a shop decides to sell, probably not the full storey I would say its in the mix there somewhere along with availability, delivery costs, etc to the retailer.

The Aquafleur plants look quality though.

its the "bulk buy" deal too. i KNOW what pets @ home get there tropica plants for( ive seen there order sheet) you wont believe it if i told you (im not telling you) i also know what MA get aquafleur get there plants for too. its how i got my aquafleur supply deal ;)

I think we can guess how much P@H get their Tropica for from the way they can afford to let them get so bad and throw loads out!!!

Saying that I always get my Tropica from there. No way I'm paying the online prices when it will grow back anyway!!!!

AC

Online prices are daylight robbery. That's not a dig at anyone specific, but a dig at everyone who sells Tropica or AquaFleur plants online.

Great vids, Aaron, thanks :)

fascinating, well done for this great eye opener

Very interesting, thanks. The voice over guy sounds like Roger Moore :lol:

Back