• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Using local market powder fertilizers

Hebeshe

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum and excited to learn more about keeping a healthy and thriving aquarium. I have a planted tank(100 L) and am looking for guidance on safe and effective fertilization methods.
I have this products in my local market:
MicroMAXProduct %
Fe9
Zn5
Mn5
Cu1.5
B0.6
Sulpher11
and another product with the following :
SuperGrowProduct %
NO320
P3O520
K2O20
Fe0.03
Mg0.02
Zn0.05
Mn0.03
Cu0.01
B0.001
Me0.0001

My Plan is to to add 1.1 gm weekly from the MicroMAX (by disolving 32 gm in 200 ml water and dose with 1 ml daily)
and 3 gm weekly from the SuperGrow (by disolving 85 gm in 200 ml water and dose with 1 ml daily)
and
I'm hesitant to use these products without confirmation that they are safe for my fish and the overall aquarium, if so is that enough for my plants, i am using 2 led lamps with total 4000 lumines and injecting co2 with citric acid diy with 1 buble per second.

thanks

Hamd allah ala alsalamah Hebeshe!
Have a look at this post, where we are discussing these home made recipes. It probably best to make your own mix of fertilizers as per the discussions below. I'm sure someone with more knowledge about the nutrient proportions will comment as well.
Which Fertilizer Is Best

Hamd allah ala alsalamah Hebeshe!
Have a look at this post, where we are discussing these home made recipes. It probably best to make your own mix of fertilizers as per the discussions below. I'm sure someone with more knowledge about the nutrient proportions will comment as well.
Which Fertilizer Is Best
Allah ysalemak Singh!
Thanks for your replay , I will check this too,hope this is safe for fish

@Hebeshe The ratio of copper to iron in the Micromax seems high to me. If you were using this to reach iron levels, you might have problems with copper toxicity, particularly with invertebrates. The ratio of macros in the SuperGrow is a bit different from what we typically target but this will also depend on your water source.

@Hebeshe The ratio of copper to iron in the Micromax seems high to me. If you were using this to reach iron levels, you might have problems with copper toxicity, particularly with invertebrates. The ratio of macros in the SuperGrow is a bit different from what we typically target but this will also depend on your water source.
Thanks for your helpful replay , Can I ask for the typical values of mg/ l for each element

Back