• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Southern UKAPS meet this spring

Does the UKAPS community fancy a meet at Aquarium Gardens this spring?

• Yes, you know it! 🙌🏼

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Hell yeah, I'm the kind of person that loves giving a maybe 👍🏽

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No, because like... No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I would love to come but may need a lift from another member in my area

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
The Southern UKAPS meet on Sunday 28th April is getting close now and Aquarium Gardens is requesting final numbers for catering…

If you plan to attend, please kindly vote in the poll at the top of this thread so we can deliver final numbers for food and drinks.

Many thanks 🙏🏽

Thanks Geoff.

Really looking forward to the event. As always it’s great to catch up with everybody in person :)

Also looking forward to a talk by my good friend @taistrietman , all about his travels and how he uses his experience with Aquascaping and creating natural habitat aquariums.

Hope the to see as many of you as possible on the day!

Cheers,
Dave

Really looking forward to the event too, including Tai’s talk. Hope to see both old friends and put some new faces to names. Thanks for hosting us again Dave @Aquarium Gardens

And like Geoff mentions don’t forget to vote in the poll at the top of the page folks, we want to make sure there's enough sandwiches to go around ;)

Back