• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just a quick hello

bobbydigital

Seedling
Hi, am Rob from Warrington

I first got into fish keeping from my father,it was a smallish set up with basic lighting and under gravel filter system. I started with kribs which to this day are still one of my favourite fish,plus a red tailed shark.

After a few years of been tank less i bought a jewel rio 400 and started keeping Malawi cichlids,but i found tank breed ons from the local lfs,very poor quality and pricey. So i managed to source wild caught and i set about on scaping a Malawi biotope .

After moving house my attention turned to marine, i started with a betta lifespace with sump and all the works,and just had fish only.Until ihad enough information on keeping corals. Then my first child was born so due time, work and the demands of a new baby i decided to sell up

Now am running a simple aqua one nano 60 housing a stunning shoal of galaxy rasbora

Back