• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello Is It Me You've Been Looking For

AquaMan16

Seedling
Thought I'd say hi and that you might see me around, a comment here and there. The main reason I signed up is because I'm interested in learning about how to make a decent long term planted tank. I've never done one before, so I'll be doing a lot of clicking and scrolling and trying to soak peoples advice up. About me, well put simply I'm bit of a weird fish, like the brand. I like nature and live by the sea. Oh yeah my name well that came about because I decided I want an Aqua man t shirt off amazon and also Sheldon from the big bang wore it in an episode. Hmmm my favourite aquatic plants are probably bulb plants, even though I've never owned one, but plan to in the future. Fish well there's just to many that float my boat, I was reading up on South American leaf fish earlier, super cool fish that I'll never own or see probably. Do you even get them in LFS because they seem really rare and abstract? Chocolate gourami I like and Shell dwellers. I've owned a Senegal bichir before and a Blue crayfish, that's about as extreme as my fish keeping has got. The most I've paid for a fish was £40 for a Snowball plec, pure impulse, it didn't last long, it the Snowball was the nicest fish I've owned. Right then I've introduced my self so now I'm going to go tidy up, while my baby is asleep.

Interesting CV...welcome - and if you haven't already check out the Tutorial section for advice. If I were you I'd go low-energy, at least till you've cut your teeth;)

Because you know just what to say, And you know just what to do, And I want to tell you so much....that I love Gouramis too....

Welcome. I've seem that episode too, and you've made me want that t shirt also lol.

Welcome! Here there are so many weird fish that you won't be considered weird anymore :woot:

Back