• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2Art Pro Elite Needle Valve

Too bad to hear all the negative reviews about the quality of these regulators. I bought the cheaper model two Black Fridays ago and was planning on using it on a new tank I am setting up. Wonder if it would be better to split my custom built regulator Im using now after reading this thread.

Too bad to hear all the negative reviews about the quality of these regulators. I bought the cheaper model two Black Fridays ago and was planning on using it on a new tank I am setting up. Wonder if it would be better to split my custom built regulator Im using now after reading this thread.
Some people consider these regulators inadequate, but you have to look at what such people are using instead: industrial regulators costing >$1000 new or requiring a bit of faith to buy used. Another thing to consider is the results that other people have been able to achieve using these hobbyist-level regulators.

Back