• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Azoo Mignon 60

billiemackers

Hi all,

I'm wondering, does anybody know if it's possible to get the Azoo Mignon 60 filter in the UK? I'm after one for my 30l cube aquarium, I think they look pretty smart and have heard good things about them.

It seems to me like they were once available here (lots of old dead links to different websites) but not anymore.

If I can't get hold of one I'll probably end up getting the Fluval edge filter (AquaClear 20) which sounds great but looks a little bit bulkier and may be a squeeze hanging between my tank and the wall.

Otherwise, can anybody recommend a decent HOB filter suitable for a 30l cube with the capacity to fit a decent amount of filter media in? There are lots available, like the boyu 2015 or 2025 but I'm not sure how good these are.

Any input would be greatly appreciated - cheers!

You could try amazon/ebay - .com instead of co.uk ? Sometimes you get access to more sellers that way. Also if you know the country of manufacture you could try the local ebay (for Republic of Ireland it's ebay.ie).

Thanks all, problem with getting it from different countries is obviously shipping costs etc

I like Aquael HOB's, cheap and good quality

Cheers, they look quite good. I take it it's easy enough to add your own media combinations?

If anyone else has HOB filter recommendations for a 30l cube I'd like to hear about them!? I heard good things about the eheim liberty too, and I'm sure it works well, but it's a complete eye sore!

Thanks all, problem with getting it from different countries is obviously shipping costs etc

Cheers, they look quite good. I take it it's easy enough to add your own media combinations?

If anyone else has HOB filter recommendations for a 30l cube I'd like to hear about them!? I heard good things about the eheim liberty too, and I'm sure it works well, but it's a complete eye sore!

Yep. Could also try the dennerle scapers flow for the 30l cube? I've considered it for that size before, 350lph so gives you 10x turnover, and operates like a hang on canister complete with lily pipes and sponge covered inlet. Very cool filter

Back