• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ALL OPTIWHITE GLASS AQUARIUM 90X45X60 (12MM GLASS) LED Lighting

Zed.Sanky

Seedling
Hi Guys

I Have just bought my first proper tank & now i am in need of everything else to go with it
I am brand new to the planted aquarium hobby and still in the process of learning

What i am looking for is ADA look without the price tag !
I am now searching for a light preferably LED for the above aquarium and need some help & advice on which light would be best suited.

I have looked at the ADA solar and i am considering it
but what i am looking for is a cheaper similar alternative or a similar spec LED Version

I am also looking for filtration possibly EHEIM Pro Thermo 600 an aquarium stand and a C02 system
Again what works best is priority but cost will also be a deciding factor

Any advice or links you guys may have would be massively appreciated

Thanks in advance

Personally I think you need to spend the coin on a good light and filter as to me that's what is most important in a planted tank, unless you are dead set serious about the hobby then look at ADA tanks, other wise you can quite easily find excellent cheaper options, down here in Australia we have Aqua One tanks and they are great, as for stands you can grab decent looking and stable stands, again not a brand name, or perhaps make your own, it's been done before and look great as well, also personally I feel that CO2 systems aren't a need, plants can survive without it, but it ofcourse helps plants a lot better having it, but again, to me lighting and filtering is most important.

I have a Ista 60cm LED which is awesome, also have the Eheim 2213 Canister which again is awesome.

Chihiros is an ADA spin off brand, no idea if they have tanks as well :) also no idea about the quality.. Hinterfeld.com sells it, also have an ebay shop. Bought some glass ware from hinterfeld, cant say its bad quality.. :) But its a lot cheaper..

Back