• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

75x45x45 lighting options

castle

Honestly, a little stumped as tank is an unusual size, and I'm finding trying to get a light for the tank to be tricky, especially for a nice fitting one.

I'm thinking two aquaray mini 400s, however I don't like the style of them too much. So would in honesty be a temporary solution.

I don't plan on keeping demanding plants.

What other options can you suggest?

It might be to much for your tank, but for 90x45x45 I went with 2x Kessils A160we tuna sun's. Really good led lights (but pricey). As you said your tank isn't big enough for a "large" led fixtures but its also to big for the smaller ones. I know that Maxspect r420r new upgraded freshwater version led lights will come out in few weeks because I was interested in them too before I went with Kessils, and the maxspect UK distributor told me that those new leds will come out soon (about 2-3 weeks). I think 120W version would be good option for your tank. Leds are dimmable and colour spectrum will be 7000K if I remember it correctly, need to check email to be exact.

2x Kessils A160we tuna sun's; they're expensive; not sure I want to commit to that outlay but they seem really good, but I'd be changing their intensity right down. similarly Maxspect r420r seems really expensive.

I might build an LED light array; will have to research a little.

Back